- DUAL COMPARTMENT – Maelstrom lunch bag is a foldable and expandable double-layer insulated bag. Its durable and easy-to-pull dual zipper design is trouble free. The specially designed skeleton structure and the four sides stitched lining keeps the lunch bag standing upright even after being folded flat for a long time. It is a perfect lunch bag for work, school, business trips, and daily travel
- ADVANCED THERMAL EFFICIENCY – Five layer insulation. Exterior surfaces are made of rip-stop nylon fabric plus one layer of waterproof PVC. Interior layers are thicker, reinforced food-grade PEVA materials with seamless ultrasonic welding for 100% leak-proof and tear-resistance. A built-in 5mm EPE foam middle layer and 210D liner add additional insulation, allowing the Maelstrom Foodie Buds to keep food cold/warm until it’s time to dig in
- EASY CARRY – The reinforced zipper with an attractive tail rope is not going to get stuck, and is easier to open and close. The webbing and a padded handle are thoroughly stitched together which is tear-proof and comfortable to grasp without strangling your hand. The lunch bag is also equipped with a detachable and adjustable long shoulder strap, giving you two options to comfortably carry the bag
- UNIQUE DESIGN – Maelstrom designed an insulated front pocket. The inside of the front pocket is made of food-grade thick aluminum foil, sewn with one elastic band to hold cutlery, and four little foil pockets are sewn for knives and forks. It is specially designed to put oily tableware in to clean later. Very useful and cleanable
- MULTI-POCKETS – Main compartment is used for lunch, bread, etc. The top layer is more suitable for storing fruits, cakes, salad, or drinks. The Maelstrom portable lunch bag is equipped with one front pocket for storing dirty tableware, and two mesh side pockets to stash extra snacks. One of them is specially zipped to hold small items. One mesh pocket on the cover of the bag can hold disposable tableware and towels, and finally one large pocket on the back to hold plates and napkins
- Care instructions: hand wash
Vuoi abilitare le notifiche?
Se clicchi ti aggiorno delle novità!