- All Portholic products are fully tested before we put our name to them. But If you receive an defective one (like wavy lines, no sound/picture) or you have any problems with the adapter, please contact us in the first place to get efficient customer service for replacement or other assistance.Notes: Not support for Wii Mini
- With brand new decoder chip, advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided. The picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring, no fuzzy lines or lag, which ensures you a better game experience.
- Super easy to operate. No setting and no need to install the drivers. Just simply hook it up the Wii and plug the HDMI directly into the monitor and BOOM enjoying the games with optimal viewing. NOTE: some devices’ auto-setting of screen resolution is 480i instead of 480p, which may not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI. If you switch to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
- PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Adapter with the size of 2.3 x 1.1 x 0.7in. Small but powerful. It does not occupy any space on your table by hooking up the back of the Wii. No more tangling cords, just one cable.
- Although HDMI output provides audio output, an extra 3.5mm audio jack allows you to connect a speaker or headphone. Even the night owls can enjoy playing in the midnight and no need to worry about disturbing others.
Vuoi abilitare le notifiche?
Se clicchi ti aggiorno delle novità!